Challenge: Week 1


I got so excited about this TPT challenge in general, that I almost forgot to do the weekly challenge!

Week 1 wast to makeover an existing product.  This was a bit of a challenge for me since I'm essentially starting from scratch.  While scanning through my documents however, I stumbled upon my first ever creation... the beginnings of a word work bundle.  It was laughable!  I had attempted to make it from some pieced together free materials that I had downloaded, on technology that I was unfamiliar with (my new Mac), and boy did it show!  While my new version of the cover is still not as spectacular as I would like, I think that we can all agree it is a significant improvement!

Like I said, I've been busy creating my first few items on my TPT store.  Perhaps because its the beginning of summer, or because I'm stressing about how to decorate my new bright blue room, but I have mainly been focusing on creating classroom decor.  I am obsessed with some of the digital paper choices out there!!  I need to invest in some more clip art though- apparently I'm pretty picky.  Please feel free to check out my store here!




3 comments:

  1. Your new look looks very professional. Great makeover. I look forward to seeing what you do next week in the challenge.
    Sandra
    Sandra's Savvy Teaching Tips

    ReplyDelete