Finally!!

Woo Hoo!  I am finally done (ish) with my Masters!  I say done-ish because I still have to wrap up my capstone... but since I have until the end of July, I put it on pause until school gets out in a few more days.

I meant to write this post several days ago, but you all know how this time of year can get ;-)  On May 9th I had the privilege of participating in my graduation ceremony after 2 long years of blood, sweat and tears.  I was excited for my undergraduate graduation, but I don't think that I fully appreciated it.  10 years, a career and two kids later (oh yea, and a husband too!) I felt on top of the world with my achievement.  I've learned so much more about this profession as well as myself during this process and I am excited to tackle what is yet to come.  There is even talk of a Doctorate degree in my (distant) future!  Here are a few pics of the occasion:

Graduate Selfie!




Headed out for a well deserved dinner and evening out!  Husband is thrilled with all the selfies...



Spent our kid-free weekend dining out and walking around downtown Duluth, MN.  A much needed get away!  Aside from being a bit chilly (35 degrees... #springinminnesota) it was beautiful!

The coffee cup I've been rockin' the last two weeks lol! 

While getting my Master of Education degree was no easy feat, I highly recommend it to any of you who may be reading this.  Now that I am done I am excited to be going to go back to "real life" which involves a lot of dishes, laundry and Pinterest (and episodes of the Real Housewives..shh.. don't judge me).  

No comments:

Post a Comment