Classroom Reveal!

Hello!  Well here we are- I'm headed into the 3rd week of school, and have been meaning to do this for quite some time.  Setting up and getting ready for the beginning of school was a labor of love this year, accompanied by packing my house and getting ready to move.  I apologize for the delay and the somewhat poor quality of the pics, but I am finally ready to show you the place I am calling home this year!  Enjoy :)

This is the view as you enter my door.  We will soon be filling up the walls and boards with student items!  #stillnotlovingtheblue

 We have a beachy theme this year.  My 7yr old suggested I hang this fishing net on the door ;)  I'm thinking of putting their names or something else spectacular on here.

As you look to the right you have my small group table (not shown), student work display and my desk!


Here is the front of the room.  My easel does not stay there, I move it based on our needs but usually its blocking my desk.  This is the front of our room!



Front of the room/ whole group area


These two bulletin boards will eventually be focus walls for math and language arts... I think.


Our classroom library


Leveled book tubs in our classroom library


I'm hoping this will house some technology.... but if it doesn't, it will be our writing center (paper cutter will not be there lol)


This shelf houses our math manipulatives





This is how I plan for a month at a time- I put all the resources/ copies that I will need for the week in each tub!









Well, that's it for now!  It is certainly still a work in progress, but it has come a long long way.  Stay tuned for updates!





No comments:

Post a Comment