Well.....

Well, here we are again... another January, another attempt at this blog!  I created this blog back in 2012 shortly after my youngest child was born.  I had great aspirations of blogging about our family journey as we balanced a new child, my love for Pinterest, and my passion for teaching.  Then life happened.  Two small kids, a job, a house and a husband kept me very occupied and left me little time for blogging.  As if that wasn't enough, my husband and I thought it would be a good time for me to finally obtain my Masters degree (insert screams of horror here).  Fast forward to Christmas break 2014- for the first time in a VERY long time I had some free time.  The kids are old enough now where they don't need me every.single.second, so I got to spend some time doing things that I actually enjoy and missed doing (I crocheted a few awesome scarves!).  Long story short, I am one semester away from graduating with my Masters in Education degree and can see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I got started thinking about the things that I want to accomplish post grad school, and ended up creating a sellers profile on Teachers Pay Teachers and signing in to this blog!  My goal is to be able to focus more on the great things going on in my classroom and create some new resources to use.  Things may be quiet the next few months as I wrap things up with graduate school, hopefully I will stop by a few times and if not I will be back this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment